Mining Engineer- Democratic Republic of Congo
Reference: Democratic Republic of Congo
Mining Engineer- Democratic Reupublic of Congo
I have several mining clients in various countries across Africa who are always looking for good openpit mining engineers who have experience working as expats in Africa.
If you have the qualifications and experience, please send your CV through to us.
- Must hold formal qualifications in Mine Engineering
- Comprehensive knowledge of and practical experience in the management of the engineering and planning functions in the open-pit mining industry
- Have experience in doing Mine Planning
- Be an assertive goal-orientated self-starter with good interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to detail
- Possess sound decision-making skills
- Have tenacity and unquestionable integrity
- Exhibit verbal and written communication skills in English
- French is always advantageous in francophone countries
- Iron ore and coal experience is often sought after.
- All contracts would be expat status
- FIFO or residential
- Tax free US dollar salaries
- Accommodation, food, travel and medical usually covered by employer
CA Global have Recruitment expertise in Africa in the following sectors, Mining, Oil & Gas, Banking, Finance, Telecoms, IT, Information Technology , NGO, Engineering, Construction, Power, Energy, Medical, Maritime, Transport, Shipping, Logistics, Procurement, Hotels and Executives. CA Global have experience in Recruiting and Staffing projects in the following countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.