Mine Planning Advisor -Middle East
2760401NDS Mine Planning Advisor –Middle East
I have a client currently seeking a Mine Planner/ Surveyor to be an Adviser for their mines in Saudi Arabia
This would be an office-based role based in Jeddah and would entail regular travel to site in order to act as an adviser to the Operations Director
• To advise on the life of mine planning
• To aid in growing the production by ten fold
• To assist and advise senior management on the mine planning tools, software, strategies to grow the business
• A degree in mine engineering or mine surveying
• Experience working in open-pit and underground mining
• Gold experience would be an advantage
The company culture is very traditional and would invite an expat to come in and advise and assist with an international way of working.
They are encouraging South Africans to apply….
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is willing to relocate to Saudi, and earn a tax free salary along with several other benefits for the individual and their families
If you feel that you meet the requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org