Mining Mechanical Engineer (fully bilingual Chinese and English) – (1) China (1) Hong Kong (1) Indonesia
Salary: Highly Negotiable
- Prepare, review, coordinate, check and approve mechanical drawings, and specifications, under the direction of the GM: Engineering.
- Provide technical input into structural and civil design issues and liaise with Process Department on plant and equipment designs. Carry out detailed designs and calculations once the Process Department have worked on the initial design and sizing of the equipment.
- Upgrade design systems and processes and ensure their implementation within Mechanical discipline.
- Ensure all design standards are adhered to and maintained on all projects.
- Maintain Drawing Office schedules, with input from the DO Manager, the Design Manager and the GM: Engineering.
- Ensure that the plant design is optimal in terms of maintainability, serviceability, machine operating cost and safe operation.
- Liaise with clients on engineering design issues, as required.
- Liaise with site staff on engineering design issues, as required.
- Responsible for the Mechanical Engineering functions in the Engineering Department.
- Interface with the Process Department for calculating and sizing of mechanical equipment in the flow sheet and P&ID’s.
- Uphold and maintain international engineering standards, codes and practices.
- Under the direction of the GM: Engineering, prepare, review and coordinate mechanical calculations and drawings for plant layouts and designs.
- Ensure design engineering standards are maintained and adhered to on all projects.
- Provide technical design guidance to Project staff on all aspects of design.
Education : BSc. Degree or BTech. in Mechanical Engineering or related field
Experience : 8 – 10 years experience (Process Plant experience is essential)
If you feel that you qualify for the above position then please forward your CV to Qiushi Wang