Account Manager (Mining / Engineering / OEM / Earthmoving Equipment / Customer Relations / Sales) – Namibia
Reference No. 589 2903 MHU
Reference Number: 589 2903 MHU
Our client is a global, leading supplier of equipment, tools, and technology to the mining industry. The core focus entails managing strategically important Customers, the Account Manager is responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing key customer accounts through an effective account management process incorporating the customers’ strategic requirements with value propositions from the Company. Travel to key customer sites will be necessary, up to 50% of the time. The role is equal parts managing our relationship in order to grow our overall market share, increase share of wallet, and drive customer loyalty, and managing information flow to and from our internal stakeholders to align the customer approach and understanding.
- Build sustainable and profitable customer account business growth and sales.
- Create a yearly Account Business Plan (ABP) and implement.
- Lead the Account Business Plan (ABP) and prepare the local plans.
- Identify opportunities (incl CAPEX forecast).
- Develop account vision, strategic objectives, collaboration roadmap, opportunity mapping / targeting, focus areas / success factors, and action plans – all supporting the customer in becoming successful in meeting their goals/strategy.
- Manage sales opportunities – from scoping to negotiated agreement.
- Drive major tenders and local agreements.
- Guide the customer towards the possibilities with Sandvik – make the value proposition known, in general (the value of Sandvik, e.g. innovation R&D, reliability, support, local presence) and specifically (the benefits of specific product/service solutions).
- Manage relationships, and communication.
- Prepare offers, negotiate and finalize agreement.
- Maintain profitability of account and manage contracts.
- Gather customer intelligence.
- Monitor customer satisfaction
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Bachelor's Degree in business or engineering, or equivalent demonstrated knowledge.
- English language proficiency
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Knowledge of Sandvik products and/or services and their applications will be an added advantage.
- A valid driver’s license.
- High sense of identifying and delivering value.
- Goal driven and have a track record of achieving those great results through teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills
- Business development and sales experience with demonstrated growth results.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and successfully execute a plan to achieve a desired outcome.
- A high level of initiative, drive, and determination to set targets and achieve goals through exceptional levels of customer satisfaction is a key consideration in the selection for this position.
- Physical and medical ability to work in a mining environment
- Namibian citizen
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent position
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please visit www.camining.com or www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Managing Lead – Executive Mining Recruitment
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.