Accounting and Finance Manager ( IFRS / GAAP / Oil & Gas / Chartered Accountant / SAGE / French ) – La Reunion, Indian Ocean
70 08 12 MNW
Our multinational O&G client is looking for an experienced finance professional to join their company and help meet and exceed their business objectives through sound financial management. The incumbent would need to support the accounting systems by ensuring that control processes and procedures are regularly reviewed to meet emerging business needs as well as providing solid leadership in all finance functions.
- Provide leadership in sound financial management of the company, including working capital management, corporate risk management and, internal controls and business reporting.
- Manage the Accounting & Financial policies and procedures to ensure total compliance with regulations and law.
- Establishes the key metrics required to benchmark business performance and recommend best go-forward strategy to address performance gaps.
- Suggesting corrective action and identifying cost savings opportunities company-wide.
- Develop, coach, mentor, motivate and energize an active team of highly productive employees.
- Perform individual assessment of the past and present performance of all team members of the finance and procurement team.
- At least 10 years post qualification experience in Accounting and Finance Management in the commercial sector
- A DCSG degree or Masters in Accounting or Finance.
- Post-graduate qualification highly advantageous.
- IFRS and French GAAP expertise
- Fluency in French and English
- Open term contract