Let's find out where you can grow your career
Accounting Coordinator (Analytical / Audit/ Bookkeeping / Financial reports) – Morocco
January 27, 2022
A widely renowned investment firm is seeking an Accounting Coordinator to support the growth of the finance department in terms of general and analytical accounting, audit, financial administration, integration of new entities.
Under the supervision of the Financial Controller
- Ensure overall quality of bookkeeping, financial statements, management accounts and other financial reports are up to required standards at all times.
- Assist in the preparation and closing of the periodic financial reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements of investment companies.
- Participate to the interaction with internal and external auditors.
- Help enhance the quality of the financial reporting taking into account the feedback from the auditors, the Management and the Board.
- Assist the Finance Controller in any accounting, financial, administrative, or organizational issue when required.
- Assist in portfolio monitoring and reporting activities in collaboration with the Portfolio performance Manager.
- Take initiatives for proper, timely action in all matters.
- Ensure constant care in all matters.
- Endeavour to submit proposals for improvements and cost savings in all aspects within the fields of responsibility.
Requirements: Qualifications and Skill
- 8+ years in a renowned international audit firm, investment firm or financial services company.
- Demonstrated academic excellence.
- University degree from a Tier 1 institution
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong relationship to Africa - whether it be origin or a demonstrated long-term interest/commitment. Existing relationships in Africa are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
- Culturally sensitive, able to relate to people of diverse backgrounds.
- Permanent Position
If you wish to apply for the position directly, please send your CV to Fabio Da Silva Faria at email@example.com
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Fabio Da Silva Faria
Banking, Finance & Information Technology
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful, however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.