Accounting Manager (CA (MOZ) / Mining Services / Manufacturing / Client Relations / Compliance) – Mozambique
Reference No. 384-1705LH
Reference Number: 384-1705LH
Our client is seeking a qualified CA (MOZ) Accounting Manager from a mining services or manufacturing background to join their team in Mozambique.
- Coordinating group consolidated report.
- Development and implementation of planning, objectives and policies.
- Input into financial planning, monitoring, reporting, audit and budgetary controls.
- Monitoring project requirements and ensuring compliance.
- Remaining abreast of financial and auditing standards.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Planning for statutory returns, budgets, forecasts and audits.
- Developing group financial budgets.
- Monitoring, coordinating and reporting on sales.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- BCom Accounting Degree.
- CA (MOZ) designation.
- Fluent Portuguese and English communication skills.
- 10 years’ experience in senior accounting roles in mining services or manufacturing with at least 5 years as Accounting Manager.
- Expert in local legislation and compliance.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Well-versed in a range of financial systems.
- Interpersonal, project management, people management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer relations skills with the ability to foster and develop client relationships.
- Valid driver’s license.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Leanne Laas at email@example.com
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.