Reference No. CV50
Reference Number: CV50
Our client, pioneering the manufacturing and distribution of PVC additives and specialty chemicals, is currently looking for an Accounts Manager for the African region. In this position you will report to the Group Business Development Director and collaborate with key stakeholders in Production, Technical, Sales, and supplier principals for the African Market. The incumbent must be a team player with strong product knowledge, business acumen, customer focus, and drive to develop the portfolio, while effectively communicating customer needs for technical solutions.
- Achieve quality excellence with CRM documentation, quotes, and efficient management of customer requirements.
- Implement cost-saving opportunities, manage stock control, logistics, and track annual budgets.
- Ensure efficient, zero-defect service with effective timekeeping and project risk management.
- Uphold group policies, OHS Act 1983, ISO standards, and support reputation initiatives.
- Demonstrate leadership, boost team morale, and provide input to production and technical requirements.
- Establish SMART goals for portfolio development, offering mentorship and coaching as needed.
- Support Business Continuity Management with emergency numbers, data backups, and risk mitigation.
- Actively participate in daily Production/Sales meetings for input and updates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Education: Technical qualification in Chemistry/Polymers, commercial qualification preferred, understanding of related industries, proficient in MS Office Suite, and knowledgeable in Sales and Accpac.
- Skills/Competencies: Self-sufficient, proactive, analytical, humble, strong team player, customer-oriented, and excellent communication skills.
- Behavioural Requirements: Commercially astute, high integrity, trustworthiness, and confidentiality.
- SHEQ: Complete SHEQ induction and relevant training if required by specific SHE appointment.
- Experience: At least 4 years of industry, job-related, and sales experience.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Competitive and market related salary.
- Permanent employment.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Christo van der Ham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Christo van der Ham
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.