Reference No. SFBLR33
CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com. Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
Reference Number: SFBLR33
- The role of the position will be responsible for the operations and support of cloud infrastructure which includes Designing and implementing different components offered by AWS and Azure cloud components to maximize their uptime and performance and minimize their cost.
- Responsible for Cloud systems administration on AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Responsible for installation, configuration, and support of new and existing Cloud infrastructure and ensure that resilient systems are in place to reduce failures.
- Ensure the uptime of our multi-tenant infrastructure.
- Responsible for resolving outages based on defined processes and product knowledge.
- Provide insights to optimize our cloud computing costs.
- Participate in the execution of Cloud Disaster Recovery Simulations.
- Plan and coordinate the deployment of infrastructure related patches on Cloud servers, storage systems and other related Infrastructure.
- Direct involvement in resolving incidents or problems that cause service impact and follow up on incidents that have not been resolved in a timely manner.
- Work with INTE Management, to establish best practices for managing Cloud infrastructure.
- Responsible for submission of periodic reports on Cloud Infrastructure Operations.
- Implement approved policies/standards to improve the quality of Infrastructure.
- Provide technical support and work hand in hand with Cloud Managed Service Provider.
- Document Cloud Infrastructure problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Assist in management of Service Level Agreement with Cloud IT Service Providers.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by INTE management.
- Relevant degree from a recognized university, plus a post graduate degree or its equivalent.
- 8 years’ experience in managing complex IT Infrastructure environments.
- Demonstrated experience in administration of Azure and AWS platforms and working knowledge of cloud orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Marathon, VMware, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of cloud computing such as PaaS, IaaS, SaaS.
- Experience in Cloud Cost Optimization Techniques.
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server operating systems.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes, especially Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Good proficiency in the English language.
- Be a results-oriented individual.
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse environment and change oriented setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel and to work long hours where required to achieve the Bank's objectives
- 12-month Fixed term contract.
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo for the opportunity.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Scott Fraser at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Recruitment Manager | Africa & Global
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.