Let's find out where you can grow your career
Afreximbank: Consultant - Manager, Client Relations (Customer Experience – French Speaking) – Cairo, Egypt
February 18, 2022
CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com. Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
Reference Number: LEEBLR53
The position holder will also be required to identify the Bank’s key/core customers and prior experience and skills in customer service, as well as communication skills for the purpose of maximizing Bank’s customers satisfaction.
- Oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of an organization’s customer experience team;
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience working with all Client Relations Team , product teams and support function teams
- Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services using all the available tools
- Utilize agreed software/digital platforms in reaching out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick response to inquiries.
- Supervise the activities of customer experience team to ensure their interaction with customers reflect positively on the Bank.
- Manage the Bank’s established channel for communication with customers through the entire credit value chain to ensure an optimal customer experience
- Support the restructuring of the Bank into a customer-focused establishment for better services of the Bank.
- Monitor the activities of the customer service team to ensure compliance with acceptable standards of customer service
- Prepare and manage annual budgets in achieving set objectives and goals related to the improvement of the Customer experience.
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience, propose and plan for the training for other deal team members across the Bank’s products and geographies to ensure timely transaction processing and better customer service;
- Organize training programs for customer experience representatives to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations
- Where required, representing the Bank in high level meetings, fora and making presentations in conformity with the high standards for which the Bank has become known;
- Maintaining and improving the Bank’s image across the continent; and
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by Senior Management from time to time
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Banking, or other relevant field from a recognized University and a post graduate degree in a relevant field or a recognised professional qualification in lieu.
- Sound experience of at least 8 years with a leading financial services organization in the field of customer service or marketing and familiarity with some of the major products of the Bank, including trade finance and trade finance related products, project finance, export development, syndication, correspondent banking etc. ;
- Leadership Skills: Ability to organize and direct the activities of customer experience representatives to ensure the delivery of high-quality service to customers
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate effectively in English and French and the ability tointeract with clients to identify and process their requirements; and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting with good knowledge of banking practices in Africa
- Ability to interact with senior officials of banks, corporates and governments and to represent the Bank in important professional fora where oral presentation of papers will be necessary to high level technical and professional audiences;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French. Knowledge of the Bank's other working languages is an added advantage (Arabic and Portuguese);
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including ability to organize and manage human resources to attain goals; and
- Ability to demonstrate proof of passion and commitment to the socio-economic empowerment of African countries and the ability to support the achievement of Afreximbank’s mandate.
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Lise Kotze at email@example.com
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
CA Banking, Insurance, Legal & Finance