Reference No. LBGBLR002
CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com. Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
Reference Number: LBGBLR002
- Management and Leadership Upskilling: Design and put in place the interventions required to ensure that the Bank has Management and leadership who are equipped with all the tools to effectively perform their leadership responsibilities. Initiatives include: The Afreximbank Leadership Development Program and Coaching for Leaders Program.
- Change management Support: Provide Change management expertise and leadership on key projects and ensure change activities have fit for purpose communication and staff engagement plans and are appropriately monitored against delivery objectives.
- Organisation Design Support: Provide advisory support to organisation design related initiatives to ensure that the Bank’s organisation structure is well suited to driving the achievement of its strategic objectives.
- Organisational Behavior Support: Provide support to the implementation of required frameworks for the Bank’s values as well as activities that facilitate the display of desired behavior by staff in their day to day activities eg values and behaviors including personal coaching services. Embed the Afreximbank Values throughout the Employee Life Cycle.
- Team Effectiveness: Supporting the implementation of team bonding and team building activities that enhance and generating required intra team cohesion, cross team collaboration, and enhanced team performance across the Bank’s value chain
- Staff wellness Support (physical and mental): Keep a pulse on Organisational wellness through various tools including surveys, and employee feedback to develop appropriate Wellness initiatives. This may include developing tools and guidance to enhance “ways of working”, employee well-being and productivity programs, and other positive psychology interventions.
- Business Partnership Oversight (for Business Partners sitting in the OOTP and EVP Complexes): As Line Manager for OREF Business Partners, develop and lead the team, skills and processes required to drive and support required organisation effectiveness under the various organisational functions. This would include support and collaboration with staff, business’s leaders and executives, to understand and support the specific needs within the Executive complexes while aligning to the overall Afreximbank strategy.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by senior management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A relevant first degree and a post graduate degree in Organisational Psychology or related qualification from a recognized University. A recognized professional qualification in HR or related field will be an added advantage.
- Sound experience of at least 8 years within the financial services industry and demonstrable experience in Organisational Development.
- Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas: Organisation development, change management, organisational design, talent and leadership development.
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organizational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results.
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting and therefore practical knowledge of the implementation of organisational effectiveness solutions in the African context.
- Proven experience in providing strategic advice on required HR issues and leading the implementation of such HR related projects once approved by Management. The candidate must demonstrate experience and knowledge of the ability to influence senior management levels.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including ability to organize and manage human resources to attain goals.
- An impeccable record of integrity, confidentiality and discretion in dealing with all staff related matters.
- Proven experience of using HR Information Systems, preferably in an SAP environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank’s other working languages is an added advantage (French, Arabic and Portuguese).
- Strategic thinking.
- Business Acumen.
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong coaching / mentoring skills.
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and work to deadlines.
- The ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions.
- Change management skills.
- Team Building design and facilitation skills.
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and results-focus.
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Negotiating, influencing and holding to account.
- Pragmatic and solution oriented.
- Committed to high standards and continuous improvement.
- Ability to move between big picture and detail.
- Willingness to travel extensively and to work long hours where required in order to achieve the Bank’s objectives.
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo.
Closing Date: 29th March 2022
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Leroy Gona at email@example.com
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
CA Banking, IT, Insurance, Legal & Finance