Reference No. SFBLR22
CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com. Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
Reference Number: SFBLR22
- The position holder will primarily assist the Director of Trade Finance in the structuring and execution of trade finance transactions for the Francophone West Africa region.
- Assist in the preparation of the Department Marketing Plan for Financial Institutions derived from the Bank’s Strategic Plan.
- Implementing strategies for entering various segments of the trade finance market and investment banking in the region.
- Lead teams to win mandates for the Bank from Banks, Central Banks, and Sovereigns.
- Implementing tactical marketing plans as approved by the Bank and actively securing mandates and business in the above market segments.
- Responsible for the implementation and management of specialized products in the department including but not limited to LOCs, assist AFTRAF team with origination and management of relationships with FIs in your region, Factoring, Forfaiting, etc.
- Evaluating and reviewing credit proposals and making recommendations on the same to management.
- Responsible for the deployment and management, in collaboration with Treasury Unit, of specialized products for commercial banks, central banks and other FIs including but not limited to: All Trade Services Products, COTRALF, CENDEP, UNLOCs, LOCs, etc.
- Responsible for onboarding New Afreximbank Trade Finance Intermediaries and monitoring their performance against the benchmark deliverables expected by Afreximbank.
- Maintaining and improving the Bank’s image.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your line manager and senior management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree and post-graduate degree in Business Administration, Banking or Finance from a recognized University or a recognized post graduate professional qualification in Banking.
- Sound experience of at least 8 years with a leading financial services organization and familiarity with the major trade finance products to be offered to clients especially syndications, co-financing, club deals, correspondent banking products including letters of credit, factoring, forfaiting, structured trade finance, corporate finance risk participations, project-related financing and considerable knowledge of how these work.
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting with good knowledge of banking practices in Africa.
- Ability to interact with senior officials of banks, corporates, and governments and to represent the Bank in important professional fora where oral presentation of papers will be necessary to high level technical and professional audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French. Knowledge of the Bank's other working languages is an added advantage (Arabic and Portuguese).
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including ability to organize and manage human resources to attain goals.
- Ability to demonstrate proof of passion and commitment to the socio-economic empowerment of African countries and the ability to support the achievement of Afreximbank’s mandate.
- Willing and able to relocate for the opportunity.
- Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Scott Fraser at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Consultant
Finance, Fintech & IT
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
|Job Category||Banking & Insurance|