Africa Asset Manager (Mergers and Acquisitions / M&A / Mining / Development Assets) - Gauteng
Our client is in need of an qualified candidate to manage the development of their Africa assets. The purpose of this role is to maximise the value of assets through development and mergers and acquisitions.
- Lead the implementation and running of M&A projects.
- Overseeing vendor research, investor relations and negotiations.
- Relationship development with external partners.
- Assisting in the management of non-core assets, with a focus on development, maintenance and budget planning.
- Advising management on critical decisions, proposed strategies and key developments.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant technical or financial degree.
- Masters preferred.
- Project management qualification preferred.
- 10 years’ experience in the development of mining assets in Africa including mergers and acquisitions.
- Experienced in large scale project management, financial analysis, business planning and private equity.
- Financial and investment appraisal capabilities.
- Contract position.
- Extensive travel required.