Air traffic controllers/Instructors (Class 3 Medical Assessment / ATC License) – East Africa/Asia
- Provide aerodrome and approach air traffic control
- Prepare the Unit Training Plan for BBO
- Provide on-the-job training for local ATCO or FIO students
- Competency assessment of local ATCO or FIO students and check-out
- Train the staff, developing and implementing procedures.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Aerodrome and Approach ATCO license rating
- Competency assessor
- ATCO OJT instructor
- ELPAC assessor
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 1 Year Contract
- Market-Related Package
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.