Voyons où vous pouvez développer votre carrière
Asset Improvement Engineer (Mechanical Engineering / Mining / Reliability Engineering / Asset Management) – KZN, South Africa
March 8, 2022
Reference Number: 81 GS
Our client, an international mining company, is looking to employ an Asset Improvement Engineer.
- As Mechanical subject matter expert assist in developing engineering strategies, standards, and programs with key purpose to optimize the performance of assets and ensure asset integrity as well as execute or assist in executing such programs.
- Assist in ensuring and maintaining a healthy, safe, and legislative compliant work environment.
- Manage and participate in the feasibility, design, planning, construction support and commissioning of major Mechanical plant upgrades.
- Manage Asset Integrity program.
- Initiate, manage, and support cost saving and throughput increase initiatives.
- Champion the Low-Cost Country Sourcing program.
- Support the Reliability Engineers and Maintenance Leaders
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B Eng. Mechanical or equivalent, NQF Level 7 (Mandatory).
- Asset Management certification (Added advantage).
- Professional status (Added advantage).
- Maintenance & Reliability Professional Certification (Added advantage).
- Driver’s license (Mandatory).
- 6 - 8 years’ Mechanical engineering and maintenance experience in a heavy industry environment (Mandatory).
- Reliability Engineering experience (Mandatory).
- Mineral Sands Experience (Recommended).
- Project and feasibility study experience (Recommended).
Knowledge & Skills (Recommended):
- General knowledge of all engineering disciplines.
- Physical Asset Management principles.
- Project management principles.
- Asset maintenance plan development.
- Asset life cycle costing and replacement strategies.
- Reliability engineering techniques.
- Root cause analysis techniques.
- Risk assessments techniques.
- Condition Monitoring techniques.
- Facilitation of workshops for problem solving, strategy development, value engineering and root cause analysis.
- Auditing (work practices against standards and asset condition) and report writing.
- High levels of computer literacy:
- MS Office Suite (Recommended).
- SAP & AutoCAD (Recommended)
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Temporary contract.
- Attractive salary.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Recruitment Consultant – Francophone Africa
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.