Assistant Driller (Offshore / Oil / Deepwater / 6th generation) – Offshore, Asia Pacific
Asia and South East Asia
We have available opportunities for Assistant Drillers to be based offshore, Asia Pacific. All applicants should have experience working on 6th generation Drillship Rigs.
- Organizing crews and equipment for ongoing and upcoming operations.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required
- That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports
- That the plans for upcoming operations are known to the crew
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations
- All drills and checks are conducted as required
- All applicable reports and logs as required by Driller, client and company are maintained.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Subordinates are trained in order to make them suitable for a higher position.
- Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Well kill operations as per instructions from the company's supervisors.
- Preparation for future drilling operations
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
- That the drilling equipment is maintained including first line maintenance and maintenance is recorded.
- Measure and record all critical dimensions of down hole equipment to be run in the well.
- All tubular’s, handling gear and other equipment required for the well operations are prepared.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Extensive experience on 6th generation Drillship Rigs is required
- Health Certificate Offshore
- Basic Safety Training
- IWCF Well Control Cert. Driller Combined Level 3 *