Assistant Financial Planning Manager (Analyzing financial data / CIMA / Budgets) - Tete, Mozambique
Our client, an International Agriculture concern is looking to hire a Assistant Financial Planning Manager to be based in Tete, Mozambique.
- Implementing and using company specific budgeting tools to provide up to date budgets and forecasts.
- Assisting to prepare and reviewing department budgets.
- Submitting finalized budgets to the FD/MD for approval
- Cost Analysis:
- Using standardized reporting for origin cost analysis using specific budget systems
- Reviewing departmental submissions of factory operations cost analysis.
- Facility monthly expense monitoring with all departments
- Assisting departments in finding efficiencies in their operations
- Coordinating with departments in preparing standard company and customer presentations
- Analyze performance through variance analysis and review of key financial ratios.
- Finance business partnering and Liaison:
- Assist in enforcing all existing financial directives from executive management.
- Act as the finance liaison and business partner to the Factory Director through efficient and effective business partnering practices.
- Review payments and ensure timely payments to Factory suppliers.
- Efficiency Measurement and Control:
- Liaise with departmental management and devise measurement tools to chart efficiencies.
- Produce efficiency reports for factory management.
- Coordinate factory productivity reporting.
- Reporting and Capital expenditure
- Assist with monthly management accounts and financial statement preparation as and when necessary.
- Coordinate the yearly Capex cycle returns and ensure that projects are tracked through to completion.
- CIMA Qualification (Essential)
- GCSE O’Level Certificate or Grade 12 equivalent certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Master of Business Administration or Master of Science in a related field will be an added advantage.
- A proficiency in the use of Excel and Microsoft Power Business Intelligence is a must.