Let's find out where you can grow your career
Auto Electrician (Underground Mining / Mobile Equipment / Services / Maintenance / Expat) – Ghana / Tanzania
BP 136 RR
Western Africa#Oceanic and Pacific Rim#Central Africa
August 6, 2021
Our client, one of the world’s leading hard rock, mining services companies, is seeking a hands-on Auto Electrician with a robust background in the challenging field of underground mining automotive electrical maintenance and repair. Not only will this individual find themselves working with a diverse team, but they will also be working in the exciting and unpredictable environment of an underground mine in either Ghana or Tanzania.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting issues regarding faulty electrical systems in underground mining equipment.
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining the electrical systems of underground motorized vehicles involved in the mining process.
- Compliance with company health and safety standards and regulations on and off-site.
- Must always set high standards and always do processes the right way no matter the difficulty of task.
- Expected to present yourself and, by association, the company in a respectful and considerate manner that is aligned to company principles.
- Will be required to impart knowledge and skill onto local workforce that has a positive effect on local communities.
- Engage in cultural awareness activities and training to help with your interactions with local employees and communities.
- Must be patient, understanding and behave as an appreciative guest in the country you are engaged for.
- Must be resilient and able to work through challenging situations.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a high-speed development, mechanized mine.
- Strong background working with underground mining equipment – particularly automotive.
- Electrical Trade Certificate (Auto Electrical) or equivalent.
- Ability to operate all types of hand tools.
- Understanding of maintenance procedures.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Fly in, Fly out Expatriate Contract
- Globally Competitive Net Salary
- Favorable rosters (FIFO)
- Paid Quarantine
- Employee incentives, benefits and rewards including medical coverage for international workers
- Nationally recognized training and development opportunities
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Consultant
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions