Let's find out where you can grow your career
Automation Engineer (FMCG / Engineering / Instruments / robotics ) – Eastern Cape, South Africa
June 8, 2022
Reference Number: AEDS
The successful incumbent will report to the Process Engineering Manager and will primarily be responsible for ensuring the reliability and sustainability of the control systems within all manufacturing departments and ensure that these systems meet production demands in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Optimizing functionality of processes to reduce process losses and improve overall efficiency.
- Participate in projects
- Continuous improvement
- Training and development of subordinates within the department.
- Responsible for the development of production and process performance reports.
- Trade Tested Electronic Engineer
- Tertiary Qualification or similar
- 5+ years of experience in an automated manufacturing environment
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Banking and Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.