B2B Manager ( Sales / Distribution / Oil & Gas / Downstream / Aviation / Marine / Petroleum / Engineering ) – Cameroun
106 16 03 MNW
Our client, a multinational downstream O&G company, is seeking a senior role of B2B Manager to join their team. The incumbent will lead the sales and distribution activities as they relate to business-to-business activities within the downstream Oil & Gas industry.
- Supervise, direct, train, and motivate the Commercial Sales staff to meet and/or exceed company market share and profitability goals. To this effect, should build and maintain strong internal and external relationships to leverage team effort and effectiveness.
- Coach and mentor the team to seek and make the most of opportunities to maximize sales; to act professionally in meeting and exceeding customer needs, and to correctly interpret market environment to derive maximum value mix and flawless operations with the end result of optimizing profitability of the Commercial portfolio.
- Manage overall development and implementation of sales strategies and marketing plans to deliver sales growth and market share objectives for each of the Commercial product lines and channels – Fuels, Lubricants an Resellers
- Provide team leadership through supervision, direction and coaching to enable each member to achieve agreed objectives. Additionally, ensure staff are developed to their full potential on the backbone of succession planning
- Hold overall accountability for Commercial sales results including volumes, revenue and margins, timely collection of trade accounts receivable, planning and forecasting,
- Motivate team to be self-driven, results oriented and seeking win-win opportunities to develop long term value to the company
- Influence, develop and empower team members to set and attain high goals, and regularly appraise them through the performance management system
- Take the lead in hiring of Commercial sales staff and identify suitable training opportunities for each individual in order to strengthen the team and enhance collective experience
- Provide leadership in creating a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly atmosphere through raising safety awareness
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant Engineering / Sales background and degree from reputable university
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in Sales and Distribution
- Downstream Oil Industry Experience
- CAPEX Management
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent role