My client, a leader in the financial services sector are in the process of recruiting for a Business Analyst to join their vibrant team.
- Develop wireframes; workflow and process flow diagrams
- Recognize and be able to explain the value of solving specific business problems.
- Investigate practical solutions to business problems and have these implemented.
- Liaise with developers to ensure that results are delivered within deadlines and consistent with specifications.
- Proactively communicate with developers to ensure that all requirements are understood.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement of processes
- Perform testing to ensure that the deliverable cover all aspects of the business requirements and are free from bugs.
- Identify issues and risks and communicate these to stakeholders.
- Perform analysis to troubleshoot bugs and other issues and escalate these to developers so that these are resolved in a timely manner.
- Be able to estimate the amount of work required for tasks.
- Take part in the planning and prioritization of new functionality and enhancements with key stakeholders.
- Ensure that system data is up to date.
- Develop training materials and conduct user training.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Information Systems / Software Development / Systems/Data Analysis / IT / Computer Science.
- Minimum of 5 years' IT experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- Business analysis certification (advantage).
- Experience in mobile application projects (preferred).
- Experience in the Healthcare / Short Term Insurance / Life Insurance industry (advantage).