Business Analyst (Insurance / Project Management / Budgets) – Casablanca, Morocco
Reference No. CE03
An exciting client of ours is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Insurance team in Morocco. They are looking for someone with Insurance experience and an IT Project Management background.
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager in the Insurance domain (General, Life or Health)
- Proven Business requirement documentation/writing experience
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Work closely with the project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and internal stakeholder/ leads to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Travel to client location as and when the need arises.
- May have to manage a small project team for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- May have to develop and manage the budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Computer Science or bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Should be knowledgeable/experienced in IT Software Development Life Cycles like Waterfall/Agile and/or Project Management
- Native speaker of French or Portuguese with Advanced English skills
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Caleb Ebrahim at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.