Reference No. CV22
Reference Number: CV22
Our client, operating in the mining sector across Africa, Europe and Asia, is currently looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team. This position will be servicing both existing and emerging client markets in the mining sector across Africa.
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Present to and consult with management on market trends and analysis
- Prospect for potential clients and turn this into increased business
- Meet with current and potential clients by growing, leveraging, and maintaining networks
- Participate in forecasting and budget planning
- Effectively build sustainable long-term client relationships on multiple levels (field, regional and head office)
- Develop a structured and effective marketing and client support strategy
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing, and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A tertiary qualification
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in sales
- A background in mining is desirable
- Excellent business communication skills, both written and oral
- Fiscal and numerical competency
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Christo van der Ham at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Christo van der Ham
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.