Business Development Senior Analyst (Oil & Gas / M&A / Modelling / Finance / CIMA)– London, United Kingdom
Reference No. LB03
Reference Number: LB03
Our client is a leading energy company with an ambitious and growing team, they are currently looking for a Business Development Senior Analyst. The incumbent will support the business development function for key projects and initiatives across the group. Furthermore, you will gain significant exposure to strategic projects and will have regular interaction with the senior executive team, including the CEO.
- Develop complex financial models to support M&A and business development activity.
- Support M&A activity, including due diligence, analysis, maintenance of project plans and post transaction integration.
- Preparation, analysis, and presentation of economics/valuations for potential corporate and asset acquisitions/divestment as well as capital expenditure project decision making.
- Preparing presentations and reports for Board and Exco.
- Supporting the identification of business development opportunities, using technical and economic evaluation and investment appraisal processes.
- Preparing and monitoring project/M&A timetables ensuring on-time delivery.
- Maintain deal tracker and CRM tools.
- Regular interaction with other business segments, including technical, finance and operations.
- Support in the management of group’s debt facilities, ensuring an optimum group capital structure.
- Preparing documentation for lenders such as information memorandums, quarterly update packs and other ad-hoc requests.
- Support analysis and implementation of hedging strategies.
- Involvement in meetings with lenders/banks.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 3+ years’ work experience within an Oil & Gas sector team in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance or Professional Services (M&A, Transaction Advisory).
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA, MBA) preferred.
- Extensive financial modelling skills and experience.
- Strong accounting, finance, and analytical abilities.
- M&A, Project Finance or Integration experience.
- Strong language skills: English essential. French would be a distinct advantage.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive and market related salary.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Lucia Baeza at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.