Business Improvement Manager (Finance / Heavy Industries / Mining / Degree / Production / Engineering) - KZN
Our client is seeking a Business Improvement Management with a financial background in mining or heavy industries join their team in KZN.
- Training of financial team to improve partnerships with the engineering and operational teams.
- Advise on and develop continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maximise business value and performance improvement opportunities.
- Ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to.
- Ensure governance and compliance through effective utilization of financial controls and risk management.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Financial degree.
- MBA, ACA, CPA or similar professional qualification.
- 10 years’ experience in a senior financial role within mining or heavy industries.
- Strong experience in business improvement / continuous improvement initiatives / value creation.
- Dedicated to enforcing optimal health, safety and environmental standards.
- Strong knowledge of Mine Health and Safety Act
- Driver’s license.
- Only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation required.