Reference No. LCSF08
Campaign Manager (Business Operations / Digital solutions / Consumer Value Solutions) – Tunis, Tunisia
Reference Number: LCSF08
An exciting client of ours is looking for a Campaign Manager. This client is changing the world through digital experiences. Their innovative portfolio of digital solutions and platforms bring greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of their customers as they drive growth, transform, and bring efficiency. From maximizing customer lifetime value to enabling large scale digital transformation, they partner globally with organizations in the communications and financial industry to solve problems fast and transform for tomorrow.
This company’s solutions have been deployed by over 130 Communication Services Providers and Financial Institutions in more than 90 countries and have delivered benefits of digital and mobility to billions of people around the world. They are part of the $21 billion Mahindra Group.
Objective of the role:
This client is looking for a Business Operations professional who will act as a consultant to support one of their clients in the region / zone by suggesting and driving Business Operations.
The outcome expected are as follows:
- High client satisfaction achieving trusted advisor status
- On time campaign delivery, on-budget deployment of projects and On-time payments are made
- Share reports and insights to enhance campaign revenue
The main purpose of the Campaign specialist is to support the Consumer Value Solution (CVS) team on campaign design, configuration and analyze the performance of executed campaigns.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Be the single point of contact between Marketing and the company for design reporting and configuration of campaigns
- Ensure the campaign-to-market process for assigned campaigns is managed to a high standard and within SLA
- Complete segmentation and base analysis to support the development and approval of CVM campaigns
- Implement new standard reports to monitor campaign performance
- Provide ad-hoc reporting support for the CVM and client to evaluate campaign performance
- Identify and make recommendations for actions to improve campaign performance and drive incremental revenue and other campaign KPIs
- Build the company’s best practice campaign knowledge
- Ensure all knowledge is documented and incorporated into effective processes
- Identify opportunities for improvement in business practice
- Publishing the campaign results in easy-to-understand formats
- Can provide different reports to different customer hierarchies
- Customizes reports as required by specific campaigns alongside the campaign configuration
- Total Experience: 8 years with Telecom domain experience
- Fluency in French
- Qualification: B.Sc/B. Tech / M.Sc / MBA
- Strong experience in Telco CVM, Big Data and Machine Learning experience
- Exceptional PL / SQL preferably in an Oracle environment
- Highly skilled in SQL, Query writing, reporting, Qlicksense
- Highly Skilled in excel / Spreadsheet, Access, data Base management
- Must have experience in Data analytics / reporting for Marketing department in telco environment
- Experience in Customer Delivery Management and Business Operations in Telecom
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with a strong business acumen
- Bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps
- Good deductive skills – studying business data reports, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Interpersonal skills
- Good collaborator and a team worker
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Linda Carstens at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.