Reference No. JABLR-HCR-002
Reference Number: JABLR-HCR-002
Work to consolidate the Bank's partnership with states, organizations, and international financial institutions, through the financing of public sector projects and technical assistance operations.
- Establish links with beneficiary countries in the Central and West Africa region, whose monitoring has been entrusted to him by the Head of Unit.
- Study the economic situations and the needs of beneficiary countries in terms of resources and technical assistance operations, and check whether they meet the favorable conditions for the implementation of projects and operations in order to present them to the Bank's Management .
- Prepare specialized studies on promising economic sectors and/or towards which the Bank wishes to move and cover in its future plans.
- Coordinate with the Head of Unit with regard to the studies and reports that he must prepare, in particular those relating to the establishment of the list of projects under study, the annual loan program and the annual program of operations of technical assistance, which lead to annual cooperation programs with the states.
- Carry out the required financial analyzes and assess the feasibility of the projects and operations entrusted to it, prepare reports to assess the general and sectoral economic situation, reports on the status of reimbursements from beneficiary countries, and reports on the activities of financing and development institutions operating in these countries.
- Develop and update memorandums of cooperation with African countries and ensure their follow-up as well as the constant updating of their data.
- Ensure the monitoring of economic indicators from the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the African Bank and other Arab financial institutions, relating to the countries for which it is responsible for monitoring.
- Participate in appraisal missions of projects financed by the Bank
- Supervise the revision of feasibility studies financed by the Bank
- Review requests for disbursement of loans and technical assistance.
- Organize the reception of delegations and ensure, in coordination with the public relations department, the necessary preparations, and ensure the drafting of the minutes of the meetings, and any other organizational matter so that these visits are successful.
- Participate in the organization of events and seminars on Arab and African development and encourage the participation of Arab investors in these events, in order to inform them of the available opportunities and provide them with the necessary studies.
- Promote Arab products within the framework of encouraging Arab-African trade
- Help design new operations through missions, studies, and assessment of requests from countries and regional organizations for financing and technical assistance operations provided by the Bank
- Study funding requests, collect all related information and data and submit observations concerning them to the head of unit
- Participate in the analysis, evaluation, and monitoring of operations
- Participate in the preparation of project approval reports and technical assistance operations
- Participate in the organization of seminars and sessions organized by the Bank and work to promote the participation of investors on these occasions, in order to present them with the investment opportunities available and provide them with the necessary studies and information on these opportunities.
- Continuously provide the Bank's specialized services with information on the beneficiary countries, about the various sectors, development institutions and public bodies
- Seek new areas for Bank projects and operations consistent with its objectives and strategies, to assist African states.
- Ensure and continuously the quality of work concerning all activities related to its missions
- Comply with the laws, regulations and instructions in force and respect the rules and working methods adopted by the Bank
- Prepare the periodic and annual reports, required, according to the instructions of the Head of Unit
- Perform all other related tasks as directed by the Line Manager
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- University degree in economics, finance, business management or equivalent Preferably a professional degree in the field of project management or evaluation or economic feasibility or equivalent
- Experience of at least 5 years and, preferably, at least two years in similar international institutions
- Master the Arabic language in addition to the French language and, preferably be familiar with the English language
- Proficiency in the use of computers and software related to the management of funding projects and job-related tasks.
- Preparation and monitoring of reports, performance indicators and data analysis
- Know how to formulate and set objectives and can manage time and performance
- Know the laws, regulations and legislation related to the duties of the position
- Have the ability to adapt and promote good innovative practices.
- Know the financial and economic analysis of projects
- Comply with ethics and professional secrecy, as well as with the regulations in force.
- Have the ability to work and lead in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and can pay attention to detail.
- Have a sense of responsibility and initiative.
- Have a good capacity for organization, coordination, and teamwork.
- Have communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have creative thinking and an ability to adapt to change. Have capacities for self-motivation, initiative, and professionalism in work, with continuous learning and personal development.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Jamie Adams at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.