CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-12-12T10:33:51+00:00
Reference Number: SHR
Reference Number: SHR
Our client, a leading Financial Services institution, is seeking a dynamic; commercially astute; and innovative leader to take up the role Chief Executive Officer / CEO within their Rwanda operation. This person will formulate and implement business strategy; manage key stakeholder relationships; drive a high-performance corporate culture; and grow the Group’s Insurance business.
Strategic Planning and Development:
- Assuming responsibility for the preparation of the strategic and development plans of the Company.
- Ensuring effective business development and planning for the Company.
- Assuming strategic responsibility for the development of employer engagement, business development and other strategies that impact on the Groups’ performance.
- Understanding the business environment and be able to interpret political, economic and market trends
- Determining the financial strategy for the Group and maintaining and improving its financial health.
- Implementing robust financial, risk and management information systems and an overarching internal control framework, thereby creating a financially secure and healthy Group.
- Achieving profits in line with agreed targets.
- Maintaining and managing an effective organization, controlling the cash-flow in conformity with the Board of Directors’ guidelines.
Business Development, Brand Support and Visibility:
- Identifying market developments, political, economic, legislative and underwriting trends affecting profit and growth objectives to interpret their impact and ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Developing and maintaining constructive business relationships with management and staff of broking firms at all levels and with direct clients.
- Establishing personal relationships with major sources of revenue and business influence to foster the growth and standing of the Group.
- Defining company growth objectives, monitoring progress, interpreting results and establishing and maintaining operating standards to this end.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A Bachelor’s degree as well as a Masters degree in a business-related field (advantageous)
- Professional qualifications in FCII and ACII or equivalent
- At least 10 years’ experience, 8 of which must be at senior management level, within the financial services industry, in a busy high performing insurance industry.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Rwandan insurance industry and its concepts.
- A good understanding of local customers, the market and industry competitors.
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.