Let's find out where you can grow your career
Chinese Key Account Manager & Shanghai Manager
June 19, 2021
POSITION: Chinese Key Accounts Managers & BIA Shanghai Manager
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Consolidate and expand BIA's position as an equipment and solution provider for Chinese customers. Translates BIA Group ambitions into a strategic plan for Chinese customers and across the Sales and Marketing organization with Reporting Line.
1. Strategy Implement and develop the Division strategy for Chinese customers. Ensure full organizational alignment and related communication.
2. OEM Management Coordinate and implement BIA’s strategy toward the OEM’s (KC). Follow & support OEM's management on strategic plans, key initiatives, performance, financing, big deals.
3. Sales and Business development Realise Budget and Sales KPI's for the Sales Chinese Business. Drive & Develop the sales growth with current CN KA & expand with additional IKA in collaboration with the countries and OEM's CN KA management. Coordinate Market collection data intelligence and follow qualitative mapping CN KA by selected segment. Ensure customers satisfaction and loyalty. Secure position and increase market share on historical OEM's. Collaborate and get support from AFM team on specific subjects. Promote package and bundling offer including service & parts contract for CN KA.
4. Marketing & Operational Excellence Define and align marketing plans and priorities with strategic plans. Participate to market intelligence and pricing benchmark reviews. Implement tools, processes, and policies in line with group & BU guidelines, (DOS/Sales Policy).
5. People Management and Organization Ensure that the right people are at the right place with a clear succession plan and training plan in place. Ensure organizational alignment: smart individual and department objectives, tasks, and KPI's (Clear governance matrix). Ensure that CN KA managers based in Africa are in line with their KPI & objectives.
6. BIA Shanghai Office Ensure with the support of the Finance department that BIA Shanghai is respecting local laws and regulations as well as BIA internal policies and processes. Management BIA Shanghai cost centre (Draw up an annual budget/ Manage cash/ Banks and financial flow of the Shanghai office/ Implement local HR procedures according to local needs/ Guarantee BIA HR group HR policy)
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION
University level in Engineering Above 10 years' experience including in/with Africa