Compliance Manager (Internal Control / Audit / Corporate Governance / Sarbanes-Oxley) – Gauteng, South Africa
Reference No. 345-1411LH
Reference Number: 345-1411LH
Our client is seeking an experienced Compliance Manager who is well-versed in corporate governance, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and internal auditing and control to join their team in Gauteng.
- Ensuring company compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, corporate governance, internal control systems and relevant legislation.
- Carrying out internal audits to ensure compliance.
- Implement and maintain control systems to ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Carrying out required corrective action for non-compliance.
- Maintaining abreast of corporate legislation to ensure adherence.
- Ensure compliance to export regulations and coordinating information between countries of operation.
- Compiling and implementing performance regulations to pervert corrupt practices.
- Reviewing audits and providing management reports.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Accounting, Audit or similar degree.
- 5 years previous experience in compliance management including internal auditing, corporate governance and legal compliance.
- 3 years previous experience with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Well-versed in GAAP and IFRAS.
- Computer literate in the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Financial, business and export acumen.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong interpersonal, project and people management skills.
- Good customer relations skills.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Leanne Laas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.