Reference No. 334-1509LH
Reference Number: 334-1509LH
Our client is is seeking an experienced Condition Based Monitoring Supervisor from a Mechanical Engineering background to join their team on site in West Africa.
- Overseeing the condition-based monitoring team for all condition monitoring activities.
- Coaching and mentoring of maintenance personnel on condition monitoring activities.
- Investigating and providing related reports and technical guidance.
- Equipment analysis and alerting and advising the maintenance team on corrective action in advance based on the results.
- Overseeing data collection and analysis for temperature measurements, vibration measurements, thermography scan readings, non-destructive testing and thickness testing of plant equipment.
- Overseeing mechanical and electrical greasing, oil sampling and arranging of laboratory testing and analysis, maintenance on testing equipment and internal calibration of testing equipment.
- Developing condition monitoring preventative maintenance strategies.
- Creating and completing work orders.
- Input into planning, execution and shutdown meetings fir related activities.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- 5 years previous experience in condition-based monitoring on mining or industrial plant equipment.
- 3 years previous Supervisory level experience.
- Well-versed in a range of computerized maintenance management systems.
- Experience in mentoring, training and coaching.
- Strong focus on health and safety.
- Previous expatriate experience in Africa preferred.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
If you wish to apply for the position please click on the Apply button.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.