Let's find out where you can grow your career
Construction Manager (Mining / Large Projects / Processing / Materials Handling / Bulk Materials) – West Africa
May 3, 2022
Reference Number: 253-0305LH
Our client is is seeking an experienced Construction Manager with a background in large scale mining Greenfields or brownfields processing and materials handling infrastructure projects to lead construction activities and project execution on their mine site in West Africa.
- Managing and overseeing project execution for various construction activities on site including fabrication, assembly, erection and installation.
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning and handover management to bring projects into production.
- Providing information required to ensure funding is provided timeously.
- Selecting and implementation construction systems and technology for project controls.
- Developing and implementing a construction information management system to address owner’s team queries and information requests.
- Assisting in project close out reviews.
- Ensuring health, safety and quality standards and policies are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Structural, Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Construction Management Qualification (Post Graduate Degree or similar).
- 10 years previous experience in large scale mining, processing or materials handling infrastructure projects in brownfields or Greenfields environments, with at least 5 years in a construction management capacity.
- Proven track record in multi-discipline EPC/EPMC construction projects within the mining sector.
- Strong focus on health and safety standards and compliance.
- Experience providing mentoring and training.
- Previous expatriate experience in West Africa preferred.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.