Continuous Improvement Coordinator
Reference No. CB 29
Continuous Improvement Coordinator (Mining / Continuous Improvement / Metallurgy / Mining) – New Caledonia
Reference Number: (CB 0029)
Our client, one of the most competitive ferronickel production sites in the world, is looking for a Continuous Improvement Coordinator to join their team in New Caledonia.
– Works in his sector to identify loss events, trends on a daily, weekly, monthly basis using the current system in place (data analysis, VPC, value stream mapping, Gemba walk, DILO, PCA)
– Ensures that the cause of the loss is identified and identifies the need for action in collaboration with the interfaces (problem solving support)
– Initiates improvement actions, projects using a risk and impact-based approach using the PDCA approach
– Coordinate the development of a quarterly improvement plan
– Ensures the reporting of the improvement plan and the follow-up of the projects
– Identifies with the Superintendents, the Director the need to initiate structured projects
– For new continuous improvement projects, performs the necessary work to frame the project with the project manager and ensure the process and governance in place at an early stage
– Ensure compliance with standards by ensuring standardization and alignment
– Supports problem solving approach
– Lead improvement projects
– Collect and share best practices within the organization
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Engineering degree with a technical focus (mechanics, maintenance, metallurgy) with a minimum experience of 5 years or equivalent.
- Lean qualification or similar experience in continuous improvement
- Continuous improvement tool (PDCA, 5S, SMED, lean…)
- Ability to analyze data – statistical analysis.
- Problem solving ability.
- Project management
- Computer skills (excel, word, ppt)
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Market related Salary
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Christopher Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.