Contract Manager (Mining / Services / Engineering / Commercial / Law / Finance / HSE) – Limpopo, South Africa
79 10 12 MNW
Our client, an international OEM & service provider is searching for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team. The candidate will be responsible for the profitability and growth of the business for both underground and surface equipment as well as the establishment of commercial contracts administration organization.
- Plan, prioritize, and schedule the team’s activities so that resources are used effectively.
- Monitor the status of contract activities to identify problem areas and adapt procedures to improve the overall performance of the team.
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers, to ensure that contract activities are integrated with other parts of the business
- Ensure effective revenue and profitability of Contract
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Diploma or Degree in Commercial Contract Administration/Management/Business Administration/Engineering
- At least 5 years Commercial Contract Administration/Management experience, preferably in mining or industrial sectors
- Computer literacy - Advanced Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong financial background
- Strong HSE Focus
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Contract