Reference No. 572 2309 MHU
Reference Number: 572 2309 MHU
Our client is a leading OEM within the mining space. The incumbent will be responsible for compliance management of a performance maintenance contract on heavy underground mining machinery. You will be required to develop and build strong business relationship with all stakeholders – clients and employees. You will be responsible for financial forecasting
and budgets. Your role will be to implement Sandvik people strategy in relation to annual plans, requirements and with a strong EHS – Safety first, perspective and approach.
- Plan, prioritize, and schedule the team’s activities so that resources are used effectively, and that work schedules and targets are met.
- Monitor the status of contract activities to identify problem areas and adapt procedures to improve the overall performance of the team.
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers (for example in sales, marketing, finance, supply and logistics) to ensure that contract activities are integrated with other parts of the business.
- Ensure effective revenue and profitability of contract.
- To take responsible approach to health, safety and environment risks in relation to your own job and that of your team and to control the risks or report them to management accordingly
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Technical or Mechanical trade certificate
- Diploma or Degree in Commercial Contract Administration/Management/Business (advantageous)
- At least 2 years Commercial Contract Administration/Management experience, preferably in mining or industrial sectors
- At least 5 years Management or Supervisory experience in a similar environment
- Competence in Microsoft Office with special reference to Excel/spreadsheets
- Attention to detail and the ability to work logically, consistently, and accurately
- Self-motivated and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong leadership
- Strong financial background
- Strong Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) focus
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent role
- Must have proof of vaccination
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.