Contracts Administrator (Business / Projects / EPCM) – Cape Town, South Africa
Reference No. 018 1705 OT
Reference Number: 018 1705 OT
Our client, an EPCM, is seeking a Contracts Administrator, to report to the Contracts Manager / Project Services Manager, who will be responsible for providing support in the maintenance of contracts and consultancy service agreements for individual projects being implemented.
- Assist in the administration of contracts and service agreements.
- Expediting of contract deliverables.
- Assist in maintaining the contracts register.
- Assist in maintaining a register of site instructions.
- Assist in maintaining a register and working file of variations from contractors, vendors and sub consultants or as required.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Undergraduate qualification in commerce, business or related areas desirable.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the contracts area.
- Previous experience working on a remote site / location.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision with a consistently high degree of accuracy and producing a high quality of deliverables.
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Olivia Trollope at email@example.com
Please visit www.camining.com or www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.