Contracts Administrator (Mining / Supply Chain / Contract / Tender / KPI / Mining / LLB ) – Gauteng, SA
87 11 13 MNW
Our Client is looking for a contracts administrator who will be responsible for systematically and efficiently preparing, reviewing, examining, analysing, negotiating, and revising contracts for maximizing financial and operational performance and minimizing risk.
- Ensure consistent management of all proposals and contracts with adherence to both global and company specific standards for bidding and submission, contract negotiations and document management
- Requires close collaboration with various departments, including Supply operations, project management, account management, business operations and finance during the contract development process.
- The ability to apply a broad understanding of financial management principles and other quantitative information to ensure decisions are fiscally responsible and based on supply budget
- Contract compilation, monitoring, contract administration and compliance
- Establishes and maintains a cordial relationship with internal customers and external suppliers
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- BComm, Business Administration or Operations Planning qualification
- LLB advantageous
- 5-7 years’ experience in a senior Contracts role in mining or technical/industrial industry
- Experience in Contract Principals, FIDIC Contract Compilation, local and Government legislation related to contracts and Tenders (DRC & RSA), Policy & Procedure writing
- Reconciliation of contract draw downs, tracking of budget expenses, and Senior level reporting
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Contract Position
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Mitchill Wernich at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.