Reference No. 197 07 22 MNW
Reference Number: 197 07 22 MNW
Our client, one of Africa’s leading petroleum distribution and marketing companies is seeking a Corporate Offer and Promotion Advisor, who will execute the offer plans “backcourt, forecourt and services” within a safe and controlled environment to generate the planned sales volumes and planned bottom line results. The ideal incumbent will have experience working in sales & marketing at senior management level.
- Principal owner of “Making the company the best Retail operations company in Africa”
- Evaluate rebranding Capex & prioritize its execution
- Coordinate management of consistent Business Initiatives relevant to building Corporate Brand through Retail Operations
- Execute Offer Plans “Backcourt, Forecourt and Services” in coordination with Retail Offer & Promotion Advisor and Retail NFB Advisor
- Ensure consistent implementation of Safety standards and Controls
- Own the operation standards for Retail service stations’ management and ensure excellence of Operations standards execution (RSOI – Retail Services Operations Initiatives)
- As per RNSS (Retail Network Strategic Study), execute the development of a chain of flagship stations in key affiliates as the “To Be” model for standards; results, customer service, retail efficiency and other retail initiatives, programs, etc.
- Owner of Retail automation (connectivity, FCC, ATG, Cameras) working closely with IT Corporate and Retail Managers
- Rollout of the O’Cards working closely with IT Corporate and Retail Managers
- Car wash programs working closely with Retail Offer and Promotion Advisor
- Shop Operations (Process, Procedures, IT support) working closely with Retail NFB Advisor
- Monitor retail sites performance KPI’s: average throughput, Lube / Fuel ratio, drop and card penetration.
- Establish guidelines for rebranded sites staff competencies
- Benchmark fixed costs and overheads and focus on optimizing cost effectiveness of retail operations
- Identify operations improvement opportunities
- Streamline new build & maintenance contracts
- Work closely with Field Teams across Africa in order to maximize returns on retail investments
- Evaluate and communicate effectively Regional best practices
- Develop performance incentives for retail teams
- Frequently travel around the region and observes field teams while at work – supports and advises.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Citizenship in West, East or North Africa required
- Relevant Engineering / Business background and degree from reputable university
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years relevant work experience in Sales & Marketing, at managerial level
- Travel within Africa Required
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Aimee Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.