Reference No. SR-CM-IVC-001
Our FMCG client is currently looking to employ a Country Manager to be based in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. The incumbent will be reporting to the Director of Africa. The candidate will be responsible for managing the total operation in Ivory Coast to create growth for the business by increasing sales and profitability and ensuring alignment with and execution of the company strategy and business model.
- Manage all aspects of the business in Cote d’Ivoire including:
- Brand portfolio
- Partner relationship
- Marketing & trade execution
- 1-year, 3-year, and 10-year strategic plans
- Past P&L responsibility and commercial experience required
- Improve the total profitability of the business in Ivory Coast
- Manage a small team and liaise with the Director to ensure that all functional areas in the business perform efficiently
- Ensure that the company meets/ exceeds sales targets, with the support from the team
- Minimize risk by managing the prevention of stock losses / shrinkages as well as financial risks for the business
- Live the company values and build strong relationships with all stakeholders to strengthen the company culture.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least 8 – 10 years’ FMCG experience at a middle / senior management level, ideally within a consumer goods environment in Francophone Africa – Experience in alcohol, beverages or luxury goods is preferred.
- Ability to drive performance leading a small, entrepreneurial team
- French and English required
- Strong analytical skills and strategic mindset
- Strong commercial / business sense with sound financial knowledge
- Self-doer, able to manage through ambiguity and adversity
- Strong leadership capabilities to function successfully in a diverse and challenging environment
- Willingness to travel extensively within Ivory Coast
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Finance – Banking and Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.