Country Product Portfolio Manager (BOP / Design / Management / Planning) – Maputo, Mozambique
Reference Number: NLU
- Create and own the P&L for your country’s catalogue and pricing for Solar Home Systems and other upgrades.
- Create our product and upgrade strategy at a country-level.
- Design and implement pilot projects to test new products sold over the ReadyPay financial transaction platform to include the product design, sales and marketing strategy.
- Coordinate the rollout of pilots, new products and new product initiatives.
- Be the voice of the customer for the Global Product Team, if the product is not working, tell us why.
- Present us an opportunity that we are overlooking.
- Ensure that the customer in your country is served by our new product development.
- Share insights on a product you have made changes to that was successful and share the lessons learned to the teams in other markets.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimal 4 years of experience working in product or portfolio management roles.
- Fluency in Portuguese for interacting with customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Portuguese.
- Experience in developing products and services targeted at the BOP.
- Experience working with SQL and/or Tableau.
- Experience living and working in Africa, Mozambique preferably.
- The ability to collaborate with cross-disciplinary, diverse teams.
- Exceptional quantitative analysis skills and an understanding of effective technical communication and data visualization methods.
- Leadership and project management experience in planning, scheduling, and execution.
- Exceptional quantitative analysis skills and an understanding of effective technical communication as well as data visualization methods.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Health insurance and evacuation cover.
- Awesome off-sites in rural Mozambique
- The opportunity to travel throughout Africa.
- A fun and friendly work environment with delicious lunch and dinner cooked every day by our in-house chefs.