Let's find out where you can grow your career
Customer Service Representative (CSR/ Customer Solutions/ Customer Service/ SAP) – Tanzania
August 13, 2021
Reference: 40 GS
Our client, a multinational corporation in explosives and blasting systems within the mining, quarrying, oil and gas, and construction industries is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative to join their operations in Tanzania. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing a constantly high level of personalized and professional service that exceeds expectations through results.They will be responsible for a portfolio of customers in which they maintain by placing orders, resolving issues, and meeting the demand from both internal and external customers. This portfolio is designed per customer geographical location which is closely aligned within the Commercial Teams structure of the company. Moreover, they will work within an environment where procedures and policies are maintained to support their role.
- To supply Safety Data Sheets to customers requesting information on safe handling and use of supplied products
- Achieve a broad understanding of the Explosives Code (transportation of explosives) for the relevant area.
- Ensure all licensing for customer orders is current in CARMS by liaising with Statutory where required.
- Participate in SHEC initiatives and safety meetings where applicable or as requested.
- Ensure all orders are processed and confirmed to the customer with a sales order confirmation. Orders must have a valid customer purchase order reference.
- Inter-Company Invoicing.
- Actively communicate with customers, soliciting orders where able, this is to maximize loads and provide additional sales to the business.
- Minimise credits because of CSR error.
- Assist Cyanide and Emulsion schedulers with regular communication, regarding customer orders; thus, reducing storage fees and transport costs where applicable.
- Communicate to the Customer Service Supervisor and Territory Manager any issues resulting in potential delayed payment, including receipt of purchase order numbers, delivery or product issues and pricing.
- Manage invoicing and workflow by completing daily processing, weekly and End of Month processing. Communicate to the Customer Service Supervisor any concerns that could result in potential delay of invoicing.
- Intercompany Invoicing.
- Completion of weekly matrix.
- Manage nonexplosive cash sales within business guidelines.
- Completion of end of month forecasting for the last 3 working days of the month.
- Understand and utilize reporting in SAP to ensure real time invoicing is completed by processing all Products and Services provided by the company.
- Manage the end-to-end Sales Cycle Process from order to delivery and invoicing.
- Assist in the resolution of claims and disputes, building relationships with the Credit and Collection team.
- Complete filing as required.
- Adhere to code of conduct of working in an open plan office.
- Communicate clearly with distribution to maximize loads on milk runs and minimize errors in the supply of product by checking manifests and confirm loads with the relevant distribution point ensuring that customer orders are fulfilled, and back orders managed.
- Checking all team sales orders on the same day to ensure they are correct, notifying CSR of any changes impacting the customer order.
- Liaise with Credit and Collection Team on regular basis regarding credits and recharges as well as customer’s credit limits.
- Provide clear and regular feedback to Territory Managers to support them in their roles including customer feedback i.e.: Market Intelligence.
- Provide support to Inventory and company bulk sites regarding stock take and Master Blast issues.
- Provide assistance to other team members as required.
Creative Customer Solutions:
- Answer all calls professionally. Minimise voicemail contact for all customers by picking up team members calls prior to them diverting to voicemail. Update and maintain the agreed daily voicemail greeting.
- Understand the customers’ business and their needs.
- Communicate via phone and other means with customers on a regular basis building strong relationships.
- Complete ‘Customer Visits’ maximizing the customer contact to further build relationships.
- Improve efficiency and accuracy of sales cycle process by utilizing SAP functionality.
- Ensure updated customer procedures are held within CARMS.
- Customer Service standards to be scored by both internal and external customers each 6 months through Key Relationship Feedback Surveys.
- Complete weekly highs and low’s outlining any product or service concerns relating to the customer’s need.
- Provide product or customer feedback through case management using Sales force.
Product & Technical Knowledge:
- Attend training as planned for all products and services provided by the company.
- Address any personal training requirements i.e. product or technical with your Supervisor.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Strong administration experience.
- Experience with SAP.
- Open to Tanzanian locals only.
- Attractive salary.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Gabrielle Sauzier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Consultant – Francophone Africa
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.