Reference No. CESF8
As Customer Success & Research Associate, by leveraging your proven HR experience, you will contribute to the strategic growth of the Company by supporting the Head of Client Relationships with converting prospective clientele (including Fortune 500s, FTSE 100s, global NGOs and international non-profits) through effective communication and adopting a consultative approach which helps solve clients’ pain points and thereby enhances brand recognition. In addition to maintaining responsibility for pipeline management, you will continuously monitor industry trends and conduct ongoing research to help identify new target markets and prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of both the Company’s service offering and the specific needs of clients to help drive customer value.
- Directly support the end-to-end sales process, including the acquisition and growth of new clientele, through effective marketing, promotion and the conversion of new leads, together with strong pipeline management.
- Deal with new client requests, including new business proposals, in a timely and professional manner, provide a detailed overview of the Company’s HR outsourcing solutions and proficiently explain technical HR aspects (including with reference to case studies) to demonstrate our thought leadership.
- Educate clients and engender trust through HR subject matter expertise to enhance conversion.
- Send professional quotations to prospective clientele and assist with the preparation and submission of best-in-class RFPs to multinationals and global NGOs.
- Work with all relevant internal stakeholders across the Company (i.e., Key Account Managers, Legal & Compliance, Digital Marketing, Operations, Finance) whenever necessary to maximize conversion opportunities and to develop an understanding of the Company’s established operating models and procedures.
- Support the Head of Client Relationships by becoming an additional ‘client champion’ through providing important feedback on how the Company can enhance its service offering, better serve its existing clients and reach a wider range of clients and/or a new target market.
- Continuously monitor industry trends and conduct ongoing research to help identify new target markets and prospective clients.
- Proven experience of 5+ years in a senior HR and/or customer-facing role, ideally gained within a multinational company.
- Demonstrated ability in customer-facing and problem-solving roles, with experience working in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong attention to detail with a willingness to take ownership of, and deliver improvements to, administration tasks relating to pipeline management and internal reporting.
- Proven ability to deliver responsibilities through effective prioritization.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (and ideally fluent in English and French) in order to professionally explain the Company’s HR solutions to prospective clients, as well as clearly convey client needs to internal stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate with C-suite professionals with strong interpersonal, influence and persuasion skills.
- Proven commerciality and business acumen.
- Team-oriented, collaborative and a high level of integrity.
- Technically proficient, with solid HR knowledge (payroll experience is not essential but will be viewed favorably).
- Degree-qualified, with an educational focus on HR, Marketing or Communications being a plus (although not essential for the role).
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Caleb Ebrahim at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.