Data Analyst (Internal Audit / Financial Services / Banking / IDEA / ACL / Data Analysis) –Johannesburg, South Africa
Our client, who has gained a strong international presence and has become a leader within the financial industry is seeking an Internal Auditor (Data Analyst) to join their team in Johannesburg, South Africa. The main purpose of the role will be to perform risk-based audits across Africa primarily within the Asset Management, Capital Markets and Micro Lending business units, as well as some retail merchandising business.
- Perform internal audit projects throughout Africa
- Preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed.
- Assist management with the development of the internal audit scope
- Manage and investigate any outstanding internal audit issues and report these issues accordingly
- Ensuring internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the business.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience in the financial services industry (preferably asset management / capital markets or microfinance)
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Experience in IDEA and/or ACL is an absolute necessity
- Strong Excel skills
- Forensic and IT Audit Background will be highly advantageous.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills is essential
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with strict time frames
- South African citizen only