Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-01-30T13:22:01+00:00
Reference Number: LIB063
Our client is seeking a Data Scientist to capture and analyse extensive data and information in order to create algorithms for an Oil & Gas Client in Tanzania
- Capture and analyse data to create algorithms.
- Manage a data management team of about 4/5 people.
- Assisting in the consolidation and analysis of surveys such as the Valuation, and Social Economic.
- Assist in preparing the Resettlement report.
- Liaise with external and client Database providers w.r.t data requirements
- Check the quality of data produced by field teams
- Analyse survey (and other) data and compile relevant sections for inclusion in progress reports, budgets, compensation planning, land requirement assessments, RAP, other documentation, and by other teams, as required.
- Develop & maintain schedule for environmental and social management components;
- Review of resettlement documentation /report
- Report on resettlement planning and implementation progress
- Support to resettlement field manager as required.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Previous experience on a similar project
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification (Statistics/ Research)
- 6 Month Contract
- 5/2 FIFO roster
- Location: Dar Es Salaam
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Dar Es Salaam,
Dar Es Salaam