Deck Supervisor ( 6th Generation Deepwater Drillship), Angola
- Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
- That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
- Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations.
- Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
- Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements.
- That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies.
- That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
- Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
- Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
- Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
- Organizing and supervising the deck crews.
- Maintenance of cranes and other relevant lifting appliances.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
- That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- All drills and checks are conducted as required.
- All applicable reports and logs are maintained as required by direct supervisor.
- Safe and efficient execution of operations as per procedures.
- Active participation in meeting activities.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Deck or rig floor operations as required or directed.
- Preparation for future drilling operations.
EQUIPMENT & SYSTEMS
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
- That cranes and lifting appliances are maintained and maintenance is recorded.
- All other relevant deck equipment is maintained and maintenance is recorded.
- Sufficient stock of spare parts and materials required are maintained.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent position
- US Dollar Salary