CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2020-01-24T09:43:04+00:00
Reference Number: LEEDCEO
Reference Number: LEEDCEO
A leading finance client is in search of a CEO level candidate to join their team based in Nairobi Kenya. This candidate needs to have a solid understanding of credit related functions and 10 years of relevant experience.
- Oversee deal inflows, processing and audits
- Maintain responsibility for management of the company’s assets
- Maintain overall responsibility for effective management of the entire credit control function
- Effectively manage Human Capital in accordance with a high-performance culture and within authorized policies and procedures
- Maintain overall responsibility for the entire back office team and their respective functions
- Maintain responsibility for all IT functions and the physical environment within the business, in consultation with Group IT
- Recommend strategies for improving operations of the department
- Maintain ongoing and updated knowledge of all Standard Operating Procedures
- Enhance processes and infrastructure to allow the organization to grow and achieve its goal
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports including overseeing monthly internal audit reports
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Government and the private sector
- Fulfill the role of CEO role in cases where the CEO is unavailable, on leave or incapacitated
- Manage physical infrastructure, as well as all data and intellectual property, within the domain
- Recommend a yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manage the organization’s resources within the budgeted guidelines and relevant laws and regulations
- Report to the Shareholders/Board and the Executive Management Team on organizational plans and performance
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- relevant tertiary qualification is essential with a graduate qualification being highly advantageous.
- 10 years relevant experience
- Extensive experience in the financial services sector is essential
- Experience in the Microfinance industry will be advantageous
- Previous exposure to Africa
- Solid management, accounting and legal skills are essential
- Previous Collections experience will be advantageous
- Traveling will be required
- Valid driver’s license is a requirement for this position
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.