Let's find out where you can grow your career
Diesel Mechanic (Sandvik / Epiroc / Underground Equipment / Drills / British Visa) – United Kingdom
June 15, 2022
Reference Number: 308-1406LH
Our client is in need of Diesel Mechanics with experience on Sandvik and Epiroc underground drills and equipment to join their team on site in the UK.
Applicants need to either have or qualify for British citizenship, residency, an ancestral visa (i.e. eligible to work and reside in the UK).
- Maintenance and repairs on various underground equipment on site as required.
- Attending to breakdowns.
- Contributing to ensuring best possible production levels are achieved.
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to.
- Providing mentoring and training.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Diesel Mechanic / Heavy Plant Fitter Trade Certificate.
- 5 years minimum experience in the maintenance of Sandvik and Epiroc underground equipment.
- Effective communication skills.
- Able to work shifts in an underground mining environment.
- Ability to reside and work in the UK by means of eligibility for citizenship, residence, an ancestral visa or similar.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract – relocation required.
- Family status optional.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Leanne Laas at email@example.com
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.