Digital Solutions Consultant – GMP SA360 Specialist (Google Marketing Platform / SEM Specialist / DoubleClick) – Cape Town, South Africa
Reference No. SFFDS02
Reference Number: SFFDS02
A leading global Marketing & Advertising firm is seeking a Digital Solutions Consultant to form part of the product specialist & consultancy layer within the US Market. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for determining the technical scope of new business opportunities, which includes, but not limited to, working closely with commercial teams on proposals where you identify opportunities to present customized solutions to clients, and head the delivery of those solutions to drive Digital Maturity and growth for their business.
- Ability to understand the customer’s key business & marketing challenges and translate this as a proposal on how our tech & consulting services can help achieve these goals.
- Reports directly to H/O Strategic Client Solutions (H/O Consultancy).
- Falls within the reporting lines under the Managing Director USA.
- Works closely with Operational Country Heads, US MD, other in-market consultants, Commercial Teams, and Clients.
- Nurture partner relationships, in particular, Google (GMP) as our platform partner.
- External Consultancy towards clients:
- Technical and strategic audits, including data-privacy compliance.
- Map organisational goals to marketing initiatives and design a measurement framework to track the performance of marketing initiatives.
- Propose technical solution and roadmap for client’s to improve their business goals and process by combining deep tech, product & strategic knowledge.
- Act as technical and strategic support during the onboarding phase, as needed.
- Assist clients to understand and know how to read and interpret their data Attend client meetings remotely.
- Be responsible for the training and enablement of client’s and their stakeholders, formulating a development plan that will support the client’s transformation to digital maturity.
- Drive innovation and spot opportunities to enhance or expand service offerings to clients.
- Internal Consultancy towards the company (internal teams):
- Working closely with US and LATAM commercial teams to support business development.
- Mentor and guide junior team members on tech implementations and SEM best practices.
- Quality controls/audits and able to spot where clients’ accounts have room for improvement and growth.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- SEM Specialist in performance marketing
- Google Marketing Platform (GMP) experience (previously known as DoubleClick) with extensive SA360 experience
- Comfortable presenting and pitching for business with strong presentation skills
- Strategic Thinking – Be able to relate to the client’s needs and translate them into workable and innovative solutions
- Google Analytics and advanced data analysis, including attribution reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets
- Project Management
- Added Advantage:
- Experience building and optimising feeds for data-driven projects / and or shopping
- Knowledge of Digital transformation
- 3rd Party tracking solutions
- Data Studio and dash-building experience
- Data Management with some experience with Google Cloud (BQ & ADH)
- SEO & Website optimization
- API integrations
- Language capabilities: Spanish, Protuguese, French, German
- Train-the-trainer facilitation
- Strong mobile and app experience, including Firebase and AppsFlyer
If you wish to apply for the position directly, please send your CV to Fabio Da Silva Faria at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Fabio Da Silva Faria
Banking, Finance & Information Technology
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful, however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.