Let's find out where you can grow your career
Director: Health Standards Development And Training (Healthcare / Regulations / Compliance) Pretoria, South Africa
April 26, 2022
Reference Number: CDTDHS
A client of ours within the health sector is currently seeking a Director of Health Standards Development and Training, who will be responsible for developing the health standards framework and measure compliance with health standards.
- Develop and implement the Health Standards research, design and development management framework.
- Direct the drafting, testing, validation, and periodic review of tools to measure compliance with health standards and norms.
- Direct the drafting, consuitation and finalization of health standards for consideration by the Minister and publication for public comments.
- Direct the capability development of OHSC compliance inspectors, complaints assessors and investigators.
- Direct the management of health standards guidance and support. General management of staff and other resources in accordance with OHSC policies and any other reasonable responsibilities.
- An MBChB or a bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- A post graduate qualification in Public Health or Quality Management would be an advantage.
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in direct patient care and /or health care management of which five (5) years must have been at a middle management or equivalent level.
- Experience must also include the development or review of health standards for regulations and measurement tools.
- Knowledge of the norms and standards for health establishments.
- Excellent communication, analytical and report writing skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Chalden Du Toit at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Chalden Du Toit
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.