Reference No. 205 04 RR
Our client, a global top tier mining company, has a director level leadership opportunity for a seasoned Exploration
Executive to lead and take charge of all operational and logistical support of exploration projects. Your purpose would include operational support of exploration organization, ensuring logistical support performance against set KPIs, eanagement of budgets.
- Provision of support services across Exploration
- Delivery of efficient multifunctional Exploration support service including field operations, (geology, drilling, sampling, geophysics, logistics, camps, business operations, ESG) as required
- Maintain inhouse capacity and manage contracted services
- Contract management
- Preparation of annual budget & human capital proposals
- Budget control
- Personnel management
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B.Sc. in Geology or equivalent is essential; Advanced degree in geology preferred.
- More than 10 years’ experience in Mining across executive & senior management roles across junior & / or major players
- Expertise in operations / support posts across Mining firms
- Experience in successfully leading mid- and large-size teams
- Strong financial & budgeting skills necessary for budgeting
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent employment opportunity
- Residential, with family or bachelor status
- Globally competitive annual net remuneration
- Globally competitive benefits and incentive schemes
- Opportunity to join top ten globally ranked mining company
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.